PTFE Gasketing with aluminosilicate microsphere filler.
- Soft, deformable exterior conforms to surface irregularities; ideal for worn, warped or pitted flanges
- Stable blue core improves cold flow resistance
- Low bolt load requirements ensure a tight seal on glass-lined or wavy flanges*
- Direct sintering of GYLON® layers prevents leak paths and adhesive contamination
Easy to install
- Unitized construction avoids jacket foldover
- Rigid core facilitates installation of large gaskets
- Custom-cut gaskets from large sheets offer convenience while reducing costly inventory buildup
- Ideal replacement for slit, milled, formed shield and double jacketed envelope gaskets*
- Moderate concentrations of acids and caustics, hydrocarbons, solvents, cryogenics, and glass-lined equipment
*When sealing uneven flanges, gasket must be four times thicker than maximum gap between flanges.