High Temp Gasketing
Graphite fibers with a nitrile binder.
Heat and oxidation resistance
- Graphite fiber gasketing withstands extreme temperatures and pressures, as well as many chemicals
- Passed Garlock Fire tests, and is ABS Fire Safe Type Approved
- Unique manufacturing process minimizes cold flow and creep relaxation problems
- Ideal for standard ANSI flanged connectors, as well as turbine crossover piping connectors
- Multiple applications in power generation, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, and other industries
- Steam*, oils, grease, water, heat transfer fluids+
+Contact Allied Rubber Company with specific transfer fluid application.
*Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16″ strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig,