High Temp Gasketing
Carbon Fibers with a Nitrile Binder
Heat and oxidation resistance
- Carbon fiber gasketing excels in harshest conditions – intense heat, high pressure, saturated steam* and hot oils.
- Laboratory-tested for fire safety.
- Unique manufacturing process minimizes cold flow and creep relaxation problems
- Ideal for standard ANSI flanged connectors, as well as turbine crossover piping connectors
- Multiple applications in power generation, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, and other industries
- Saturated Steam*, oils, gasoline, water, aliphatic hydrocarbons and most refrigerants
+Contact Allied Rubber Company with specific transfer fluid application.
*Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16″ strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig, consult Allied Rubber Company.