PTFE / TEFLON & Composite Hoses with In-House Custom Fabrication. Full Range of Expansion Joints & Accessories. Fabricated to meet your specifications and by our trainer professionals.
Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. Allied Rubber & Supply Company is a premier Gates distributor that can meet the needs of high-powered, high-pressure hydraulic equipment with its MegaSys line.
Allied Rubber & Supply Company is one of the largest, premier, stocking distributors of industrial hose, fittings, ducting and tubing in the Mid Atlantic region. We represent the leading manufacturers in the industry and follow NAHAD and UL established guidelines for our fabrication capabilities to ensure consistent, safe, quality assemblies.
Allied Rubber, as a platform company of Singer, has it’s own line of belt is manufactured Tough and Tested Tough on over 70 miles to date in some of the most torturing applications…VIKING® PREMIUM Belt uses Premium Polyester/Nylon fabric in the belt carcass with a full 10 to 1 break strength for minimum stretch, maximum fastener retention and superior load support.
From roll sheet goods to custom cut to off-the-shelf metallic spiral wound gaskets, Allied Rubber will stock or custom make up to 60” diameter and thicknesses to 2”. Our material list is extensive and includes Teflon, Neoprene, Red Rubber, SBR, EPDM, Buna, Graphite, Viton and much, much more in seal pressures up to 3000 psi and temperatures from cryogenic to 2000 degrees F.
Abrsaives, Hand & Power Tools, General MRO Supplies, Material Handling Safety Products, High-Vis Apparel, Cutting & Drilling and much more!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Allied Rubber & Supply Company is a premier industrial distributor of hose, fittings, ducting, tubing, conveyor belt & industrial & contractor supplies in the US Northeast and Mid Atlantic regions. Our hose supply is stocked locally in one of our two conveniently located fabricating facilities near you.
We Weld In-House. Certified, Consistent Metal Hose.
- Hose testing – Hydrostatic, Continuity, Custom
- Hose inspections for ruptures, leaks and wear
- Repair/Replace defective hose components
- Conveyor Belt installation & vulcanization
- Safety seminars & Employee training
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Custom OEM Hose Kitting
- Mobile Hose Assembly
- Asset Management with Data Tracking Systems
- Hose Crimping from 1/16″ ID to 10″ ID
Allied Rubber & Supply Co. has joined the Singer Industrial family of industrial distributors. Singer Industrial is a group of value-added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that serve a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, MRO, construction, rental supply.
WHAT WE DO
OIL & GAS / PETROCHEMICAL
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production, OE or repair
- Hose for drilling operations, frac applications, transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
- Onroad, offroad, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
- Full Line Metal, Hydraulic, armored, non-conductive, heat resistant hoses as well as furnace door hoses
- Full line of domestic and international fittings
- Consulting services available
- Ceramic hoses for Carbon Injection and heat resistant cloth and sleeve
- Metal expansion joints carrying top-line safety ratings to exceed product specifications in pressure and movement to improve factory performance
- Rubber expansion joints improve the mechanical integrity of your equipment
- Top-line rubber, metal, non-asbestos and more custom-cut gaskets
CONSTRUCTION / MINING
- High and low-pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits, and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion-resistant covers for maximum service life
- OEM or repair/maintenance parts to minimize your factory downtime
- High pressure resistant alloys for gas injection on turbines
- Metallic hose assemblies for geo-thermal stations with secondary containment protection for steam if required